A Problem We Understood
What We Heard
- “We’re at peak oil, peak water, peak resources, and so either we figure it out and let science lead or we head down a very bad, dark trail to where a lot of people aren’t going to make it.” – Henry Rollins
- A fast depleting ground water level with negligible data of consumption.
- Substantial revenue losses due to lack in mechanism to identify non revenue water points.
What We Designed
The Solution will help Utility company in ∙ Measuring water consumption ∙ Understanding consumption ratio ∙ Identify water leakages ∙ Remotely terminate water connections ∙ Effective revenue collection ∙ Demand forecasting
What Can Be Achieved
- Usage Monitoring – Real time monitoring of water utilization in a particular area on the basis of time, day, month and annual data values.
- Revenue Collection – Real time billing system to generate bills as per usage and terminate services remotely on non-payments.
- Preventive Maintenance – Real time repair alerts aids in attending breakdowns/repairs before a major incident occurs