A Problem We Understood
What We Heard
- “Electricity is really just organized lightning.”- George Carlin
- A human error-prone method of evaluating transformer malfunctioning.
- Absence of real time identifying OEE and data for preventive maintenance.
What We Designed
The Solution will monitor transformers based on ∙ Redundancy ∙ Transformer Life ∙ TAP monitoring and control ∙ Oil flow and level ∙ Windings temperature ∙ Fan Control and Cooling Temperature ∙ Phase Voltage & Current Monitoring ∙ Load Balancing Analysis ∙ Dissolved Gas Analysis
What Can Be Achieved
- Remote Management – Real time management of electrical transformers located in different geographical locations from a common control center.
- Emergency Response – Quick Response during the events of malfunctioning/damage/wear out conditions.
- Preventive Maintenance – Real time repair alerts aids in attending breakdowns/repairs before a major incident occurs.