A Problem We Understood
What We Heard
- “If you want milk, don’t sit on a stool in the middle of a field in the hope that a cow will back up to you.” – Richard Branson
- An age old practice of dairy farming compiling of human error prone methods.
- Absence of real time data of milk life cycle.
What We Designed
A need to explain
Sens-ie nodes are instrumental to acquire data from:
- Cattle Shed – from heat mapping of cows to milking
- Milk Cans – from level measuring to can tracking
- Chilling Unit- from milk monitoring to machine diagnostics
- Milk Vans – from level monitoring to pilferage tracking
- Processing plant – from OEE measuring to preventive maintenance
- RefeerVans – from temperature monitoring to spoilage tracking
- Refrigerators – from temperature monitoring to inventory tracking
What Can Be Achieved
- Inventory Management – Real time tracking of milk at different stages considering from collection to processing.
- Emergency Response – Quick Response during the events of utmost attention.
- Preventive Maintenance – Real time repair alerts aids in attending breakdowns/repairs before a major incident occurs.